Calorie Free Liquids

I am just going into my 3rd week of the Cambridge Weight Plan Diet.

I am on Sole source, which is 3 shakes, soups or porridge's a day. I have chosen to have 3 shakes a day as I much prefer them to the other alternatives.

As well as having these meal replacements, I have to consume an extra 2.5 litres of calorie free liquid. Tea counts towards my water intake and I have just been drinking bottles water (still and sparkling) sometimes with the CWP flavorings.

My consultant said also I could have a swig/sip of a bottle of Coke Zero as it has 0.5 calories in it and it would be burned off pretty quickly. (That's only if I'm feeling naughty and to stop myself snacking on worse things like carbs/junk)

I was wondering if any of you lovely people knew of any other calorie free liquids I could drink along side my water. Please do not suggest other "Zero" fizzy drinks as these do not hydrate and count towards water intake.

Thank-you and I look forward to discussing replies :o)

Happy eating x

Replies

• LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    I think we're not allowed to have squash or anything :cry: just tea, coffee, herbal tea (not fruit/flower ones though just leaf), and water ofc. Coke zero is normally allowed on step 2+ but most people have it on SS as it doesn't affect ketosis. :drinker:

You can get CD water flavourings people say they're quite nice, I'm not allowed to have them yet (not before 3rd week). :huh: