I'm overweight!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Ain't it great to cross that line?
  • KStyleFitness
    KStyleFitness Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 5 more pounds loss for me I reach the "healthy weight"
  • racegirlkn
    racegirlkn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is an awesome feeling!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    :happy: YAY! congrats!!
  • dmarhal
    dmarhal Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    When you start to think that it's just too hard to keep going, and it's soooo easy for other people to lose weight, remember this. The grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence, it's greener where it's watered! So don't give up on yourself, Keep 'watering your own grass' and it WILL grow (and you will shrink!). Focus on yourself, not someone else. They may be luckier than you or they may work harder than you. This is YOUR journey, not their's. Do you best and don't give up.
  • RosaC773
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the awesome job!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    YES!!!! Leaving that OBESE category and being classified as OVERWEIGHT feels AWESOME!!! Cant wait to get to the next "level"!!! :-) GREAT JOB!!!!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Even though most people think that BMI doesn't really matter, going from one category to the next healthier one is a wonderful thing! You're doing great! In a few weeks, I will be also be very happy to be "overweight."
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is awesome and one of my goals!
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look great!
  • KevinHuss
    KevinHuss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress. Keep up the good work! You will make it if you want it and work for it. I was in the same boat, I am in the middle of the overweight range now, and even though there are those that don't think the normal BMI range is right for me, I am committed to getting there or as close as I can.

Keep your eye on the prize my man.
  • BushkillBill
    BushkillBill Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ASWESOME JOB!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just passed this a couple weeks ago as well. It was a great feeling! Good job!
  • reztib
    reztib Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i can't wait to be where you are. congrats!!!

Ditto!
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement, everybody.
  • grandmasally13
    Options
    Congrats!!! You're doing a great job & you look wonderful! You're my hero!! :smile:
  • Saseee
    Options
    I'm "almost" there! Funny how excited I am knowing I'm only 6 pounds shy of being in the "overweight" category. So happy for you!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • KH9107
    KH9107 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!!!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!