First Impression of the Person Above You?

Options

Replies

• lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    cupcake- very cute lots of eyeliner though

i don't know if I should be offended by this or not ? hmmm...
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I think the "very cute " part was a compliment...........I think the "eyeliner" line was a suggestion........idk.............
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I nice person with whom I would have a coffee!!
  • jeceke
    jeceke Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great posture. lol
  • lilcupcake213
    Options
    I think the "very cute " part was a compliment...........I think the "eyeliner" line was a suggestion........idk.............

yeah i think I got that ! I don't think I'm going to take make up tips from a man though...just sayin'
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options

yeah i think I got that ! I don't think I'm going to take make up tips from a man though...just sayin'
    lol no make up advice it was just an impression that I got. A different look then I am use to. Like I said very cute

@jeceke - Nice cheekbones and smile
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    [/quote]

My "first" impression...............close minded......................from what I understand there are numerous men in the "make up" world that could give you some tips............and unless your dating woman.............maybe a lil "dude" advice wouldn't hurt.....idk......just sayin'
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    I nice person with whom I would have a coffee!!

was that intended for me???????????????? let's go if so!

I'd love an excuse to put some sugar back in my coffee!
  • lilcupcake213
    Options

My "first" impression...............close minded......................from what I understand there are numerous men in the "make up" world that could give you some tips............and unless your dating woman.............maybe a lil "dude" advice wouldn't hurt.....idk......just sayin'
    [/quote]

close minded? i think my first impression of you would be jack *kitten*. I'm well aware of men being make up artists..I actually watch a lot of them on youtube and I think they are awesome! but I'm going to guess that the guy that commented that to me isn't exactly working the counters at Macys doing makeovers ! and to the person who said you seem like a nice person whom they would have coffee with? I think you might have just changed their mind a little...just sayin :wink:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    a total beauty
  • jeceke
    Options
    Cupcake, you're very pretty. I think sometimes it's hard to read people's tone when we feel offended.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    You can't change a first impression...............so I bet your wrong! lol Thanks for the comeback though!
  • lilcupcake213
    Options
    Cupcake, you're very pretty. I think sometimes it's hard to read people's tone when we feel offended.

You are absolutely right .... I actually did feel offended and I think it's because I wanted cake tonight and didn't have any so I'm cranky LOL ... Thank you for your compliment though..it was sweet...and josephvitte- I apologize for being a crazy *kitten* !
  • byeachmoment
    Options
    Beautiful eyes :)
  • jeceke
    Options
    There ya go! Kumbaya!!
  • Nickf887
    Nickf887 Posts: 157
    Options
    Love your hair
  • JosephVitte
    Options

You are absolutely right .... I actually did feel offended and I think it's because I wanted cake tonight and didn't have any so I'm cranky LOL ... Thank you for your compliment though..it was sweet...and josephvitte- I apologize for being a crazy *kitten* !

geezz.................I've been waiting for that apology for about 10 minutes................thanks.......I can go to the gym now!

@lilcupcake...............my second impression is a very lovely girl who's just a lil cranky without cake, has a lil cat claw in her....which isn't bad.............and such a sweet apologizer............I might be falling in love.....................but would you take any make up advice from me if I were your man?
  • lilcupcake213
    Options

geezz.................I've been waiting for that apology for about 10 minutes................thanks.......I can go to the gym now!

@lilcupcake...............my second impression is a very lovely girl who's just a lil cranky without cake, has a lil cat claw in her....which isn't bad.............and such a sweet apologizer............I might be falling in love.....................but would you take any make up advice from me if I were your man?

well thank you very much ! your second impression is pretty much dead on. I am VERY cranky without cake! and as far as taking makeup advice from you if you were my man ..depends.... if the advice is pretty much telling me what I do is wrong and that the way I do it is ugly, I'm gonna go with no ...haha no I'm kidding I would take advice from anyone willing to give it
  • jeceke
    Options
    You guys need to quit talking about cake. I've already closed out my daily diary!!!
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Very pretty hair