Anyone want to start with me next Monday?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I encourage you to start today! I had been trying to 'start on monday' for years. It wasn't until I started on a Saturday that I saw real success. I had been ready to stop waiting and start living...right that very day. And living is what I have been doing...couldn't be happier. Go ahead, start now!!!!! :) Good luck.
  • SuperCindy185
    SuperCindy185 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I agree start when you are ready - you will feel better about it. It is easy to let people tell you what to do, because you are feeling guilty and then you get mad. Start on Monday - feel good about your journey and just remember if you oops just start again as soon as possible and you will get to where you want to go. You can do it!:wink:
  • Michelleg879
    Options
    Hello my name Angie,

I had a doctors appt today and was shocked by the weight ive gained since my last visit(Aug4th)...I became upset, the triage nurse told me about myfitnesspal, so I joined today. Im getting married in May
  • divincenzo1
    Options
    Hey there, I just started yesterday and am also looking for support/motivation during this process. I want to lose 30lbs...just looking at the number scares me. I'm only on day 2 but so far things are going really well...having this online tool seems like it will help me out a lot...we'll see.
  • Michelleg879
    Options
    Im looking to lose 20lbs..health reasons and my upcoming wedding in May, something I can maintain for the future. just joined today and getting use the site, the more ppl I can connect with the better..
  • brenbrenm
    Options
    Wow! SO many responses so quickly! The reason I'm going for Monday is because we're going on vacation this weekend.
  • Hezmia
    Options
    Ah, yes! Holidays! They will be the ruin of me. Every time I get myself on track and I'm doing well some kind of holiday comes up. Last week-end it was Edmonton and this week-end it's camping. I had lost 4lbs and gained it all back in 4 days :( Going to try to keep up with the healthy eating this week-end so I don't come back weighing even more.
  • divincenzo1
    Options
    My bestfriend used this site and lost a lot of weight before her wedding..she looked amazing! I'm losing weight for my upcoming 30'th birthday....30 lbs by 30? hahaha