Fitting into my Halfway Goal Jeans!!! NSV

Options
Now I know i posted a scale victory on Sunday that I was absolutely excited about regarding weight but today I slipped on a pair of us 16 jeans and I used to be a size 24! I've lost 4 sizes! (For those in the UK that's from a size 26 to a size 18!) I'm super happy right now.

And I know a lot of people say not to celebrate with food but today I celebrated and bought some soft baked chocolate brownie cookies. I'm to full to eat them now but I'll likely have one tomorrow.

Much love! And I thought I'd share my progress!

Replies

• susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love it when the old clothes fit! Soon you'll be running out of them and that will be the best victory of all and celebrating by shopping is so much more rewarding than food can ever be! Enjoy!
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Love it when the old clothes fit! Soon you'll be running out of them and that will be the best victory of all and celebrating by shopping is so much more rewarding than food can ever be! Enjoy!

Sadly, these are new jeans I bought as motivation to get into. Most of my clothes are 18-24 in size but now I guess I'll just have to get another pair of jeans in size 16 and a skirt/dress for now as I'm sure I'll be getting out of these soon to! It's only been about 4 months since I started from my all time highest weight loss!
  • bamitskam
    Options
    awesome! I have an old pair in my closet that I'm slowly waiting to slip back into..

I can't wait!
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    awesome! I have an old pair in my closet that I'm slowly waiting to slip back into..

I can't wait!

You'll get there!!!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! I tried on a gorgeous top the other day but new I was going to start losing weight, so I have put the next size down on layby. I'm looking forward to wearing at at Christmas time! :)
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! I tried on a gorgeous top the other day but new I was going to start losing weight, so I have put the next size down on layby. I'm looking forward to wearing at at Christmas time! :)

Yay! Pictures when you do!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    That's really good! Well done, you've worked hard! :smile:
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    Thank you so much. It's been hard but if I'm already to my halfway size I wonder if perhaps I just might be smaller at my goal size. Well, Here's to getting healthier and fitter! No matter my end size, as long as I'm healthy, fit, and able to keep up with where I want to be fitness wise, then that's what matters!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!