salad- how to figure out the calories

Options
ltlhmom
ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
What is the best why to log a salad on you food dairy? I weighed everything separately. So should I log each item separately? Or should I log it as a garden salad?

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    when i was logging .... i logged everything seperately
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i log everything separately too. i just like to be exact. then click remember this meal. name it your own so you can just go to that each time.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I log everything separately, and because I always have the same size salad for lunch, I save it as a meal. Sometimes I add meat, sometimes I don't. When I do, all I have to do is add that in and the rest is taken care of.
  • ammattin308
    Options
    I have measured everything seperately and then added it under "My Meals" and named it My salad. This way, everytime I have this salad, I can just choose the the "My Salad" from my meals and I don't have to enter each item individually everytime. You can do this for meals and snacks as well. I eat pretty much the same thigs daily so this really helps when I am logging meals and calories. Good Luck!
  • faithjobes
    faithjobes Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i log separately too-i use different ingredients everytime.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies that was a pain in the butt because I measured in oz not grams so I had to convert it to grams. But I got it. thanks for your help!