new on mfp

Options
im a 25 year old mother of three beautiful children and about to marry the love of my life.. i dont want to start the rest of my life fat and miserable!!. im 5'4 and 240lbs...:( my goal weight is 130.. my biggest problem is staying motivated.. im hoping with the help of you guys i can reach my goal weight :) im open to any advice ... and friend request lol.

Replies

• Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent. I am 5'5" and 194lbs, my goal weight is 130 too (I may reassess when I get closer to it).
  • katys_workinforit
    Options
    This is definitely a good place for support. My starting weight was similar. You can add me if you'd like.
    -Katy
  • mdplopez3
    mdplopez3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom to three kiddo's too! I'm 5'0" and 160. MFP is an excellent tool for your weight loss journey! Having friends to keep you on your toes helps. Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • bertoliniracing
    Options
    Friend requests sent.
  • stephfrancaise
    Options
    Hi - I'm new today & desperate to stay motivated too!!

I'll try and help you as much as I can but I need you to do the same for me ;)

I'm 43, mum of 2 gorgeous kids, married 13 years today & thoroughly fed up with being way too big. Really need to start eating properly & not giving in to the wine in the evenings....

Steph
  • blurts1980
    Options
    Hi!
    Im 32 an a Mum of two. I joined a few days ago and am loving the site already! I find all the tools very motivating and it is actually encouraging me to exersise more too- I swam a mile tonight!

Hoping to make some new friends on here. I am 5'10 and currently weigh 230lbs- hoping to get to 175.