Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Fat distribution; The last place it hides before coming off?

Hey friends, so excited just over half way to my goal. However, I am curious where is the last place on your body for the FAT to fall off? I am pretty happy with my results so far but I can't get rid of these chunky monkey thieghs! Currently adding in a variety/ combination of squats which is toning but still have the fat. Would love any advice or feed back as long as its given with good intentions and not just to be mean :-). Best wishes to you in your journey of health and wellness.

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    It's individual but generally

Men - Lower stomach and low back

Women - hips, thighs, bum

There are no specific exercises you can do to address this, you just have to keep going. Chances are you will have to be pretty lean everywhere else before you start to see any major fat loss from these areas
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    If only it would "hide"! :bigsmile:
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Women - hips, thighs, bum

Yeah, for the pear shaped. For the apples among us (me, anyway), it's the belly and midsection.
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Yup. I'm on my last 8lbs or so and it's almost all in my thighs. I have three kids, so I also have a stubborn spare tire.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    yeah... mine's not hiding... it's right around my belly for everyone to see ;)

If only I could magically move some of to my butt, hips and thighs - I would be one happy camper.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    It used to be my hips, but since having 2 kids, it is more stubborn on my belly! Probably some of it is loose skin I guess.
  • sflovebug
    sflovebug Posts: 3 Member
    For me it's the stubborn belly fat! No matter how hard I try I cannot seem to get rid of that last little bit of roll! As far as the thighs go, I have seen great results playing Target Kick (Soccer) on the Kinnect and Running! Good Luck!!
  • dmzf
    dmzf Posts: 47 Member
    Thank you everyone :-) You all look amazing, thx for the inspiration!
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    Apple shape here, definitely in the belly and midsection