Chicken alfredo!

Options
I made a delicious chicken alfredo for my brother and his fam… So good… I wonder how many calories I ate… I only had a smoothie besides… and still need to work out. I am going to have a post w/o shake, but I may leave an ingredient or two out… Man I shouldn't have ate that, but I did promise to make this for them a few weeks ago… heavy cream… dark as the devil!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Well you made it so you know what you put in it. Enter it in the recipe builder and there you go. (Sounds delicious!)
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Check out biggest looser online recipie for Alfredo its delicious!!!
  • Topher1978
    Topher1978 Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Check out biggest looser online recipie for Alfredo its delicious!!!
    I am a food snob when i cook… I would not be able to change my alfredo for anything! It has to be heavy cream, real romano, and real parmesan with fresh herbs… I did use whole wheat noodles instead of regular...
  • Topher1978
    Options
    Well you made it so you know what you put in it. Enter it in the recipe builder and there you go. (Sounds delicious!)
    Awesome! Even if I have my post w/o shake fully loaded, I will still be 37 calories below my calculated daily intake!! I am 50% to high on carb to protein ratio though… :-( and Nearly 100% over on my fat calories….
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Even if I have my post w/o shake fully loaded, I will still be 37 calories below my calculated daily intake!! I am 50% to high on carb to protein ratio though… :-( and Nearly 100% over on my fat calories….

Well sounds like it was delicious though - one day over on your fat calories won't kill ya. I think if you're going to splurge like that it's best to do it on food that is worth it - real cheese, heavy cream - much better than having like a big mac or something.
  • Topher1978
    Options

Well sounds like it was delicious though - one day over on your fat calories won't kill ya. I think if you're going to splurge like that it's best to do it on food that is worth it - real cheese, heavy cream - much better than having like a big mac or something.
    :-)