Let me introduce myself

Options
I have only been using this site for a few days but I am finding it extremely helpful and inspiring. I need a lot of motivation when I am dieting and constant reassurance. For the past few days I have beeen making a big deal over every little thing I do right in order to keep myself psyched about the whole process. I am happy to report that I have been doing pretty well. The hardest thing for me is learning when to stop myself after I begin eating something I really enjoy. I look forward to meeting more members so that we may help each other in any small way toward our goals. My goal is about 150 for now. We will see how that goes. I have a long way to go. I have always been on the heavier side and struggled with my weight. I was never what the girls now would call thin. I was 140 lbs. when I got married and have over the last nine years succeded in gaining about 100lbs. I have to get this wieght off! It is killing me! More than that I want to do it in a healthy way. That is my goal. That is why I am here.

dbarker82

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard .........you will find lots of support and motivation here ..... goooood luck on your weight loss journey
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!! Glad you are enjoying the site. There is loads of motivation, support, and information here.

Good Luck with meeting all your goals.