Introduction!

Options
Hi Everyone! I am 30 years old and excited abouted loosing weigh again I've always been pretty athletic, but I somehow let the good life catch up with me. My wedding is in 4months and I want to loose 3lbs a week. Keep me motivated everyone and I'll do the same for you. Let's motivate each other!
:blushing:

Replies

• tlbejarano
    Options
    You can do it!
  • kebrown73
    kebrown73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! welcome, good luck!!! a wedding is a great new start for a new you :D
    plus you have those pictures that everyone will look @ forever... lol
  • 2betoned
    Options
    Hi BBlessed!! I can't wait to see those beautiful wedding photos!!!!!!

I too am a 30 year old Mother of two, who works full time, is in school full time and am in the Navy reserves..Life is soo complicated but yet I welcome it as it can be no more complicated than anyone else's..I am striving to tone back to that tight body that I had pre-kids, husband, shore duty..hehehe...
    My issues are skipping meals because I get too busy, which in turn makes me too exhausted to stay faithful to my workout regime.
    Well, I'm embarking on a spiritual ( public) 21 days fast with my church to consist of no meats, fats,sugars, preservatives, flours, carbonated drinks, etc. and full of lots of prayer..I will tag team and use this time to completely cleanse all of the " fast food all day everyday" (blushing) items and start anew..Happy journies ladies and stay blessed and motivated!!!! :happy:
  • txmom51
    Options
    HI! Weddings are wonderful! I just started myfitnesspal and I am looking forward to seeing your pictures! It is nice to have friends who are all on a journey together! I really like this web site.
  • BeautifullyBlessed
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!! Thanks for all the feedback and motivation. My downfall is weekends. I eat badly on the weekends. Any suggestions on how I can continue my routine through the weekend. I seem like I am morre laid back b/c I am not working on the weekends and its relax time. HELLLP> Oh by the way I love this site too!

I will post a million pics I promise! Smooches!
  • BeautifullyBlessed
    Options
    I will be posting a million pics I promise. LOL! I'm glad to make friends on this site too!:flowerforyou:
  • MrsLovely7
    Options
    Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!
    and I do the same during the weekends. I eat very healthy and exercise on the weekdays so for me it's not bad if I cheat a little.:tongue:
  • BeautifullyBlessed
    Options
    I think I'll start thinking that way too. I'm going to go bizzerk if I don't think of a new way to view my weekends.