haven't lost a pound

Options
its been six weeks and I haven't lost one single pound. starting to get discouraged. been under on carbs and calories but close to fat grams

Replies

• RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You think maybe you have a thyroid problem? I'm not sure how you are dieting or how often or even what kind of exercise you are doing so it's hard to say or determine why you arent loosing weight. In all seriousness you should check with your doctor to see if there is some sort of block.
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    What are your stats - height, weight, goal weight, etc.?
    How much have you been eating?
    What have you been eating?
    How much do you workout?
    What kind of workouts do you do?
    Do you weigh all of your food so it's accurate tracking or do you estimate?
    What are your macros currently set at?
    What is your fitness goal?

Once you answer those, folks here can start to be able to offer you some feedback and advice. :)
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    As above, but also, when you say you're under on carbs and calories, by how much? If you're not eating enough (and starving yourself), you're less likely to lose weight.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food? Most plateaus are caused by eating more than you think you are.
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose for 8 weeks, Now it's falling off rather well. I think my body didn't know what was going on, I've never been 'fit' but I'm getting there, I just try to be under calories and sugar
  • uclown2002
    uclown2002 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are not recording your calories properly or your goals are way off target. You need to provide more information as others have stated.
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    We can be more helpful if you own your diary. Also are you doing any form of exercise? You said your under carbs and calories, are you on a keto diet?