Hello All, do I need a cleanser to jumpstart my diet?

Options
Let me introduce myself, I started working out and eating better for health reasons and I need support, I usually do good for about 3 weeks then I slack off, I am already making excuses up in my head, why I should not drag myself out of bed at 6:00 a.m. to workout. I have been good and do it anyway and a:sad: fter I finish I feel good, I can start my day, but my problem is I can't eat enough food, my calorie intake is always under 1200 and when I work out I have more calories added, I also think I need a jumpstart, has anyone used the quickstart cleanser to jumpstart their diets

Replies

• phoenixta
    Options
    wow! 6am workouts and not eating enough sounds like a recipe for disaster! Eat every two to three hours, bring a snack where you go. Never go longer than four hours without eating. Don't make things too hard on yourself or else you won't succeed! I used Triple Body Cleanse in the past, I pretty much just lost water weight and spend a lot of time in the bathroom ( and I wasn't peeing!). I gained the five pounds I lost back within the week of going off the cleanse. I wouldn't recommend cleanses. Here is a good jump start, get hydrated drink more than enough water and in about a week you'll drop a pound or two extra of just water weight :) Good luck!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I've never tried a cleanse, but I second what the last poster said... drink lots of water, make sure you're getting enough sleep and try to make sure you're eating enough high-quality foods. If you're having trouble getting up to 1200, I'd recommend eating almonds and other nuts - they've got healthy fats and protien. (Just make sure you watch what else you eat to keep your fats at healthy levels.) Also, I love cottage cheese (fat free or low-fat) and beans - fairly calorie-dense and very healthy.