Wow, can't believe the difference!

Options
13»

Replies

• mbrownks77
    Options
    WOW! Good jib on all your hard work! You look great!
  • jennkohler
    Options
    Congrats!!! It's amazing how much happier you look in the new pic.
  • fitfarmgirl
    Options
    Wow you LOOK GREAT !!!! Great Job !!!
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! :blushing:
  • Gidget86
    Options
    I love seeing these success stories. Gives me hope that I can do this.
    Thank you for sharing.....you have done an amazing job. Congratulations.
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look GREAT! Amazing the difference!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It feels great, I'm sure! And I'll bet you get so many compliments from the people you see who haven't seen you in awhile! I know I do and it is the most wonderful thing, isn't it!

That alone is all the inspiration I need to continue with this lifelong journey.

exactly what I love and can't wait to experience it.

CONGRATS GIRL! GREAT JOB!
  • kc7671
    kc7671 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started out with the basic 1200 cals a day plan and always ate my exercise calories. I slowly increased my caloric limit and now eat around 1600-1700 calories a day and never deprive myself of something I want, I just plan accordingly.

I've not posted on here before so please forgive me if i mess this up ;-) Above you say you went w/1200 cals and ate your exercise calories. I understand what they are... when I log my exercise it increases what I can eat because i've worked out. I guess my question is was it important for you to eat those cals? My thought is not to eat any additional so I actually lose. Hope the question makes sense. Btw, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!