New here... New mom, Frustrated and stressed..

New mom here, put on over 100 lbs with this child and stresses after. Now determined to lose it!

Replies

• You can add me as I am still struggling to lose the baby weight and my baby is 5!!!
  • laura0001
    laura0001 Posts: 18 Member
    Me too! New mom and new to fitness pal. I put on over 30 pounds that I want to lose. When was your little one born?
  • Use that frustration and stress as fuel! you will knock the weight off before you know it
  • nguyen3828
    nguyen3828 Posts: 26 Member
    add me too if you'd like....

Mom of 3, 9m-8years, have lots to lose ;-)
  • Baby weight can be so hard to get rid of! I wish I hadn't listened to all those people encouraging me to stuff my face because I was eating for two. I had just lost 30 lbs got pregnant and gained 50.
  • one of the biggest mistakes woman make, thinking they have to eat for 2. but everyone can and will succeed
    just take care of yourself like you would your child.....
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    I feel ur pain...Ok, ok, gotta be honest during pregnancy was the only time I did not (let me repeat that not again, NOT! :laugh: ) gain weight. But I was well over 100 lbs over an ideal, healthy weight. My highest would've probably been more like 380 vs the 280 it was, had my pregnancy experiences (I've 3 btw & my youngest is 3) been like any average girl's.

Well, ur welcome to add me if u dare, lol.:wink:
  • You can add me! I have two children and gained over 60lbs with the pregnancies and have got 55lbs left to lose
  • My daughter is 4 and i am still not down to my weight pre-delivery! Feel free to add.
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    I feel your pain!
    I gained over 60 lbs with my pregnancy and I had a 9 lb 4 oz boy and he really did some damage to my midsection. It's definitely not what it was pre-pregnancy, but I am going to get it back to what it was as much as I can before I opt for a tummy tuck.

Feel free to add me as support or whatever. I am on here pretty much every single day, mostly at night.
  • terisaurus
    terisaurus Posts: 8 Member
    I put on over 100lbs too! Had my baby 7 and a half months ago. Mine was all down to being a lazy greedy preggo.
  • keasarge
    keasarge Posts: 26 Member
    i have two kids back to back now my youngest is one im tryiong to regain some of what my body was before feel free to add me :)