Raspberry Keytone?

Options
Anyone try it?

I've been taking them, twice a day, with a meal...

I feel as if I am less hungry throughout the day now... but did I just placebo myself?

Replies

• elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have no idea - don't know anything about Raspberry Ketone, but I love your word choice "placebo myself". I'm going to remember that one!
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    There is no evidence in human studies that raspberry keytones have any effect on hunger suppression.
  • katatonickitten
    katatonickitten Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I read the pubmed journals about it, there was success in mice... but nothing definitive in humans. That's why I ask about others personal experiences with it so far. I mean its advertised everywhere.
  • donnakrs
    Options
    If you did, so did I. I first heard about it on Dr. OZ. Have a couple of friends who say they are having good results. I think it also had to do with how strong the Rasberry Ketone is you are taking.
  • slitere
    slitere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There are no scientific studies on raspberry ketone that support claims of weight loss in humans... here's an excellent article that debunks all those ridiculous claims: www[dot]inews1.net/raspberry-ketone
    As a registered dietitian(RD) and personal trainer, my advise is to stop wasting your money on weight loss pills and other snake oils... trust me, if a miracle product ever really comes to market, the whole world will hear about it.
    Good old fashioned diet and exercise will always be the key to healthy weight loss!
    Cheers,