Hi! 20-something looking for a buddy

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, but not to weight loss. I've already lost 20 lbs on another program, woo! I need lots of encouragement, because it's really easy for me to get off track- especially on weekends...

I'm 24 and in my second year of grad school, which means I still have roommates, am supposedly a grown-up, and have to really make sure I create time in my schedule to work out!

I'm looking for someone who's in the same sort of life-stage(s) that I'm in (and preferably on Pacific time, but I'm not picky), and who'd like to be weight-loss buddies. I still want to lose 40 lbs, and like I said, I need lots of encouragement! Of course, I'm excited to be encouraging to a buddy right back :)

Feel free to add me as a friend or send me a message. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Replies

• chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 24 as well and am trying to get my degree in Business. I would love to lose 60lbs but am focusing on 20 for now. Add me if you'd like! I try to be as supportive as I can be without fakin it :wink: If I'm not impressed with a workout, I won't give a hollow "good job":tongue: Good luck to you!!
  • whairigaila
    Options
    I'm 23 and have 90lb to lose - currently lost 16.2lb (gained 6.5lb on holiday but so worth it!)

Feel free to add me xx
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome job losing that much weight already!! Sending a friend request to you!(: