Anyone watch Sons of Anarchy?

Options
becs_91
becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
Tonight was...... intense. In a really heartbreaking way. Anyone watch?

Replies

• KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im guessing you are watching season 5. If so I dont know when it will be on telly here but I cant wait. I will probably download it as I already have seasons 1-4, it is an awesome show.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    oh yeah not what I expected to happen...I was sure something else was in the cards.
  • becs_91
    Options
    Im guessing you are watching season 5. If so I dont know when it will be on telly here but I cant wait. I will probably download it as I already have seasons 1-4, it is an awesome show.

So far not a disappointing season!
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    Yes it was sad but he should have never went in with them. I thought that was a dumb move.
  • becs_91
    Options
    oh yeah not what I expected to happen...I was sure something else was in the cards.

Got your message! Yeah definitely quite a twist. I watched it a couple of hours after it aired, and somehow in that time period, someone managed to spoil it COMPLETELY for me. I wish I hadn't have known that was going to happen. Still a really strong episode though.
  • becs_91
    Options
    Yes it was sad but he should have never went in with them. I thought that was a dumb move.

Yeah, I think he knew deep down he wasn't going to come out, hence the $$$ he gave to his ex and all that. Poor guy suffered one loss after another, I think he was ready to go.
  • Rokwell
    Options
    yea I agree. Also Pope is an awesome antagonist for this season. i think the only way to beat him is to use the CIA/cartel to help.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Oh it's going to get mean this year..Jax is more angry than ever...not to mention Tig...it's going to be good...one of my favorite shows.
  • Rokwell
    Options
    Tig is an idiot and needs to go. All these problems with pope is because of his stupidity. i am curious about these home invasions going on. At first I thought is was Pope but now I know its not.
  • becs_91
    Options
    Tig is an idiot and needs to go. All these problems with pope is because of his stupidity. i am curious about these home invasions going on. At first I thought is was Pope but now I know its not.

I'm pretty sure the home invasions are the new nomads they just voted in to the charter in the season premiere. The one guy with the fake leg was at the robbery (remember when he put it up on Phil's knee when he was sitting behind him at the table?) And they VERY briefly showed a glimpse of one of the guys in the car after one of the break-ins - if you blinked you would have missed it. I think that was in the 2nd episode. No clue what's gonna happen with that.
  • Rokwell
    Options
    I know they are the nomads and that paper was marriage certificates when they though the safe into the dumbster. I just want to know why they are doing it and if they work for someone.