Hit original goal today!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Like another post said, I love also that you are wearing the same clothes. But also LOVE that you have the same pose and everything...it's like one of those pics where you see where you COULD be once you lose weight...spectacular!
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Looking great! And you definitely won't be losing any boobage until you aren't feeding baby. I would worry if you did.

I've bf'd four babies and never lost boobage while breast feeding and trying to lose weight. Also sometimes the body will try to hang on to fat while breast feeding so definitely don't cut any calories.

Someone else mentioned weights and I definitely agree with that. I think that would be an awesome addition to your routine.

You are looking awesome. BTW I started my journey out at 230 after my fourth baby. So I can say kudos to you for all that hard work!
  • Cookie0914
    Cookie0914 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look great!!!!
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job very inspiring!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!