Strength Training

I am working hard to lose weight. :sad: I always calculate my calories and cardio activity on this site but I have noticed any strength training I do is not calculated for burning calories. How do I find out the amount of calories I am burning during strength training? Does anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• jjackson
    jjackson Posts: 17
    I am working hard to lose weight. :sad: I always calculate my calories and cardio activity on this site but I have noticed any strength training I do is not calculated for burning calories. How do I find out the amount of calories I am burning during strength training? Does anyone else have this problem?
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    You have to enter it under the cardio section. Just type in "strength training" and it will pull it up and you can put in the # of minutes. The bottom part is just for keeping track. Good Luck!
  • jjackson
    jjackson Posts: 17
    Thank you :smile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Oh my...I always do strength training, at least twice a week and I was not counting that at all!!! Hmm, does that mean I have been undereating??? I am losing about a pound or less a week...I will start counting it from now on...