How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
2»

Replies

• karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    used to be every tuesday morning so that id have money to fix any screw ups from the weekend [i know terrible huh?!]

but now im switching to wednesday mornings because its the one day i don't hit the gym besides sunday, but if i see no loss or anything from the week before it might push me to just go do some cardio at least. but five days a week has been doing me good so far!

i get way too frustrated if i do it every single day because my weight really can fluctuate just like anyone elses and it gets annoying!
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    Every day or every other day when I am actively dieting. I like to see my progress and it helps me make better decisions during the day.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Every morning when I get up - NEVER at night, because it is always at least 2 pounds heavier (which makes NO sense to me) lol!

What doesnt' make sense? You eat and drink throughout the day which adds weight. At night, you don't eat/drink so your body dehydrates so you weigh less in the morning. Makes perfect sense to me! :wink:

I weigh almost every day. Like others, it helps me stay on track & motivates me. I try not to let normal day-to-day weight fluctuation get to me emotionally in any other way but motivation.
  • mouser79
    Options
    Everyday in the morning
  • bestmomtr
    bestmomtr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I check my weight every day. It reminds me that it is easy to slip up.
  • AmandaR321
    AmandaR321 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning most of the time. Sometimes I forget and have a drink or something, then I don't usually bother. I have to weigh daily or I just get off track.
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    i stopped weighing myself every morning as it was getting me frustrated some weeks. I'll do it once a week, but i don't get frustrated at it....especially if i know i killed it that week and ate well. Yes it pumps me up when i hit a good number, but i don't let it ruin my day if i didn't hit a good number.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I went from weighing myself daily and crushing myself mentally...To now weighing myself every week or two weeks just to know I am maintaining. The scale can make or break me and I had to take away its power.