Last night I was moody!

Options
I found myself moody last night.. snappy.. irritiable.. I am blaming on the nutrition change.. I was also tired because its the first week of a new semster in college and the first week is always the worst.. getting to know the ways of a new professor.. new schedule with chat and classroom time.. different project requirements.... and I added to that first week of college also.. MFP.. so now I am logging and making sure my recipes are low cal.. low fat.. etc.. and also fitting in excersise.. soo it was the forth day of my life change plan.. and I was moooooooooooooooooo dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!...

after resting on the couch for about 30 mins.. I got up and joined my classroom chat.. did 3 assignments and submitted them.. and this morning.. I feel great!

DID OR DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PROBLEM SINCE THE FIRST STARTED OUT!

Replies

• ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I was quite moody yesterday evening as well. I feel bad thinking about how snappy and irritated I was with my 4 year old.

I'm sure it has something to do with the reduction of my calories (I just jumped back on the bandwagon. I had fallen off for a few months. OOPS!), as well as just being tired! Waking up at 5:30 am to work out is definitely NOT my cup of tea!! I'm sure once our bodies adjust life will be less moody!!
  • fortiter00
    fortiter00 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    About a month into starting I was irritated with everything. I had to get some friends to convince me it was worth it, and that if I could stick with it, everything would settle down into a routine. It has for the most part, life will always get in the way, I just try to plan as best I can. The difference is after the first couple of months, I am a lot less irritable when life things pop up because I have had a chance to learn how to deal with it.

You'll get there....just stick with it, and keep up with your logs and exercise. Playing catch up is always harder than striving to keep up.