Hot older men on MFP

Options

Replies

• whitehairedguy64
    Options
    Gottcha all beat. 64 YO, mostly white hair, I'm told I look "distinguished" whatever that means. When I'm unshaven, told I resembled Sean Conney in The Hunt for Red October. Told I have a nice butt and legs.It's nice to get an occasional compliment at this point in my life. Trying to improve the rest of me, but in reading this, seems I'm older than dirt so maybe I should give up.

Slinks off to find the glue factory.
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    i would say 35-50...

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or go cry in the corner....

you are totally NOT old...oh to be 35...sigh
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    i would say 35-50...

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or go cry in the corner....

Don't worry honey, you will always be my toy boy. :wink:

My life is complete.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    If only working out cured sagging old balls.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    MFP is clearly a dating website now.

Simmer down, Ebenezer...it's Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games

It has been a dating site since I've been on here! One where people post HONEST pictures of themselves and write HONEST profiles. . so I don't see the problem. . :)
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Gottcha all beat. 64 YO, mostly white hair, I'm told I look "distinguished" whatever that means. When I'm unshaven, told I resembled Sean Conney in The Hunt for Red October. Told I have a nice butt and legs.It's nice to get an occasional compliment at this point in my life. Trying to improve the rest of me, but in reading this, seems I'm older than dirt so maybe I should give up.

Slinks off to find the glue factory.
    not so fast..... we have to see a pic before we say anything and that pic... sir does not cut it!!!!!!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    wow...so many gorgeous men...be still my heart!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

If only working out cured being a *kitten*.
  • bigknight78
    Options
    i would say 30-50... but my age preferences for dating are 23-35 lol might push it a bit for brad pitt/ jason statham doppelgangers lol

At the lower end of the range, this is an interesting concept, as I dont consider myself older, but I guess that I am :-)
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    I'm really not sure how to take this.......\m/

It's actually a good personality test lol. If you are an optimist, you focus on the replies from the women with "oh yeah you are hot", if you are a pessimist, you focus on the basis of qualification ie. "older".
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

Time might.
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs to calm it down a notch... the word "older" is relative to the person using the word.
    When I was 5, I considered teen years to be older
    When I was 15, I considered 20's to be older
    When I was 25, I considered 30's to be older
    Now that I'm pushing 30, I consider 40's to be older.

But it's all relative to the person posting. And just FYI... if you are older than 29, you are older than me.... so count it!

But seriously, who cares anyway. If you feel great, screw what age you are!!! And you are all amazing... just fyi
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options

5 more years and he'll be there lol
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    i would say 30-50... but my age preferences for dating are 23-35 lol might push it a bit for brad pitt/ jason statham doppelgangers lol

At the lower end of the range, this is an interesting concept, as I dont consider myself older, but I guess that I am :-)

It's all relative. At 24, low 30's are "older" for me, but the "hot" factor goes anywhere from 30 and on. Hot is hot, regardless of age.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options

It does. Attach a 45lb plate, and squeeze really hard. repeat for 8 reps, 3 sets. Ice after work out.
  • Stylie
    Stylie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    48 Years Old and feeling great!
    Mountain biking more than ever, and ripping it up!
    Its only a number.. Lets rock!

6644698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Hey Poncho, don't you have another trendy fedora you need to go buy to match your hipster facial hair :)
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure how to take this.......\m/

It's actually a good personality test lol. If you are an optimist, you focus on the replies from the women with "oh yeah you are hot", if you are a pessimist, you focus on the basis of qualification ie. "older".

this is so true! honestly i'm not attracted to guys over 50 for the most part but that's just me i'm 26 u can't really blame me lol
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    omg can I be friends with all of you? ummmm :love:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

Whoa.... must have hit a problem area for you! It's ok champ, toss those elongated balls over your shoulder and march on!