Hot older men on MFP

Options

Replies

• sirthickness
    Options
    I have the "older" part (45) and I'm on MFP...still working on the "hot" part.
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my 30's have been my greatest years!!!!!!!! Its like being in your 20's with money lmao!!!

Daughters are expensive.

I think this thread should be labeled the "Sugar Daddy Thread" or "50 Shades of MFP"
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    36 is old?! Damn! *goes off and cries in the corner*

rsz_cooltext764704302.jpg
    17427511.png
    Anyone that wears underwear with an big ol' owl smack dab on the front is not old in my books.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    36 is old?

Somebody bury me.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    OK, I clearly can not do the picture on the thread thing.. which clearly means I am too old to understand this technology.
    9de106fc.png

OMG!! my eyes just jump out of my face lol! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Damn... I need to unstick them of the screen............. helpppppppppppp.............
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Best part?

We older guys no longer have to feel like pervs when crawling a younger woman's pics!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    OK, I clearly can not do the picture on the thread thing.. which clearly means I am too old to understand this technology.
    9de106fc.png

Damn... I need to unstick them of the screen............. helpppppppppppp.............

This has been the best day:love:
  • njitalian
    Options
    And I thought I was young at 36 apparently that's now considered old LMAO :)
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    9de106fc.png

yeahhh! truee!!!! slap me! hahahaha!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    9de106fc.png

It HAS been a good day..fit forty photos...all is well in the world :)

• laura_lynn66
    Options
    9de106fc.png

It HAS been a good day..fit forty photos...all is well in the world :)

I will be sad when this thread goes away :(
  • tjpipes
    Options
    2012-07-05174840-1.jpg
    A Work in progress
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    vlcsnap-2012-09-25-14h49m11s87.png

New1-1.jpg
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Damn all i see is that one guy lol
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    ahhh the sad thing is, I am OLDER than almost all the men in this thread......I am properly old lol
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    How olds old?? Im 42...
  • Double_Tapp
    Options
    Old you say? I am 51, 4 months away from 52.
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    Damn all i see is that one guy lol

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: girl... you made us happy today with this post lol!! hahahahahaha
  • sixrings
    sixrings Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think only women can decide if a guy is hot or not. I'd never presume anything regarding myself. I would say however I am amazed at how hot the women look on MFP
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    :wink: As the eldest on the thread I could use some help finding my cougar claws.