what is the biggest push back you had during your journey ?

Options
i had one push back when i weighed 160 on my scale and i got a new ( more accurate scale) and
i weighed 164 . so i was pushed back about a month ( i overcame that and now weigh 144- i think-)
i had another pushback when my back hurted really bad and i couldnt work out for a week pushing me a week back.

Now im having a push back . so basically from september 14 - 17 i had fourt cheat days in a row . i went up to like 146 ( cheat day water weight) by friday the 21 i was 143 . but my official weigh in was supposed to be sunday the 23rd on sunday i weighed 144.6
and today i weighed 145.4) i am sad becuase this is the longest i went without cheating and i feel liek i should feel less bloated and shouldnt be weighing as much . is it possible that i weigh this much because that i went 9 days without cheating(i usually go 6-7). i been exercising everyday and drinking water .

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/ambitionjr :(

Replies

• maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Try weighing yourself daily. I know people don't like to weigh every day because they find it discouraging if the scale goes up (which it will), but it is the only way to separate out a loss or gain from a regular fluctuation.

My weight fluctuates up to five pounds a day. If I eat a big meal, it will show on the scale, but only for a day or so. If I only weighed once a week, and I happened to weigh right after the big meal, I'd think that I'd gained when I hadn't.

Try doing a daily morning weigh in. Record your weight in a spreadsheet or a notebook and then graph it. You will then be able to pick out real losses and gains from daily changes and see how changes in your diet/exercise affect your weight.