I'm Back!!!

Options
OK so, I've been here before, about 4 years ago. I lost just over 4 stone (60lbs) last time.
Unfortunately since then, I've had a breakdown and ended up on anti-depressants, and been diagnosed with agoraphobia - which I am slowly taking control of. I have also gained back the 4 stone I lost plus another 2 stone - so I am currently the heaviest I have ever been!

I have just signed myself up for Slimming World, and my first weigh-in is Tuesday 2nd October - I'm in need of a lot of support, I am a yo-yo dieter and after about 4-5 months I get bored of my 'diet' and jump rather than fall off the wagon straight into the fatty isles of Asda's. What I really need is someone to kick my butt and remind me to keep going, and even recipe swap to stop me getting bored again.

I know I can do this, I just have to stick with it. I am also a non-insulin dependent diabetic, and whilst my diabetes is under control, I'd like it to stay that way WITHOUT all the extra pills I have to take to keep it low.

The winter will be a trying time for me too, because I'll all to happily cook up a beef stew and dumplings and have a heaped serving on my plate along with bread to 'dip in'.

I also need to get a lot more exercise than I am getting now, and need encouragement to go out in bad weather to walk my dog.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to chatting and getting to my ideal weight and staying there once and for all :)

Jax