NSV - I think I see the end of that tire...

Options
2»

Replies

• speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I am looking forward to this as well! :bigsmile:
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I get it. Good for you!

My wife always says she has a b00by-do... you know, when your belly sticks out farther than your B00by do?

Well, years ago she jokingly observed that I now had a d!nky-do. Nice. You get the idea...

My d!nky-do is gone. Woot!

But as we age women have to look out for the dreaded furniture disease; that's where your chest falls in your drawers!! :laugh:

OP: Congrats on a great NSV! :flowerforyou:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Mensee.jpg

THIS is what I would see, BUT when I finally took a picture of myself without a shirt on I was so DISGUSTED, I got off my Butt and started to work to get it off.
  • mandi_2007_b
    Options
    Lol loved it!!! I have the same except my top."tire" is an extra "wide" tire LOL but can't wait till its gone!!!
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    I get it. Good for you!

My wife always says she has a b00by-do... you know, when your belly sticks out farther than your B00by do?

Well, years ago she jokingly observed that I now had a d!nky-do. Nice. You get the idea...

My d!nky-do is gone. Woot!

This is awesome haha, thanks for sharing!
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the belly shakes.. loved your post! Congrats on your loss and for taking on that damn mirror!!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! Looking in the mirror is definitely the best way to gauge changes. The other day I noticed that my belly is FLAT. I always used to have this weird line on my lower belly and a pouch of fat hanging around right above the line. I looked the other day, no line, no fat hanging out. I was so pumped. I lifted my shirt and RAN to my boyfriend to show him. haha :)

Congrats! You are doing great!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Tha'ts hugE! I'm jealous. I can't wait until mine goes.
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    thats great :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!