Will work for food......

Options
Is it bad to have this attitude? 99% of the time the only thing that gets me doing my daily workout is knowing that I will get extra calories to eat.....

Anyone out there feeling the same?

Replies

• Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    On a recent race, I had "I'm running for cake" pinned to my back...!!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Not specifically, I love just going running or hopping on my bike for a few hours, but at the same time it's great that after a long run on Sunday I can sit down, absolutely guilt free, and tuck into a 1000 calorie breakfast.......
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    The tagline on my profile is "Will run for wine." Says it all really!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Not as much as it used to be but there are still days where I seriously consider skipping and then think - yeah but then I won't be able to have popcorn with Hubs later when we're watching a movie (or something like that). As far as I'm concerned, whatever it takes to get your butt off the couch is a good thing!
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    NOPE! Like others have said, there are days when having something "special" is what motivates me to get my exercise in. I'd rather be that way instead of my old ways where I ate something "special" every dang day with no exercise and got to the unhealthy weight I'm at now.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    i used to when i first started out, but then i wasnt making any progress with the weight loss at all. it just doesnt work that way unfortunately but if it motivates u then why not. maybe make it once a week instead of every day.