KASHI 7 Whole Grain Ceral Honey Puffs

Options
C21x
C21x Posts: 22 Member
This cereal is amazing I have a bowel of this cereal almost every morning keeps me full until well after lunch time and provides 48% whole grains in one serving and is only 120 calories.

I made rice crispy treats with this cereal and it was very yummy and healthy it was only 100 calories per treat. Kashi is awesome and has many other cereals and foods check them out at

http://kashi.com/our_foods

Replies

• tearose
    tearose Posts: 94
    Options
    Have you tried the breakfast bars yet? They are very good also and great for on the go snack or a special treat at night.
  • lisa811
    lisa811 Posts: 363
    Options
    I love the granola bars--honey almond flax is my favorite. 140 calories, a little high, but 7 g of protein! Protein is what I have the toughest time getting in, so these really help. And they do keep you full. I usually have one in the afternoon so that I'm not feeling starving by dinner time.
  • fluvant
    Options
    The downside is that it barely has any iron. I used to eat this until I realized I was always under on my iron consumption. Two cups of cornflakes or cheerios have 100% of your daily recommended value of iron.