Friend Search!

Options
Hello Everyone! I admit I joined MFP over year ago; but starting my journey with a different mindset, I'm taking it more serious now. I'm only on Day 3; however, that's an accomplishment for me lately. So, I'm looking for friends for that good ole moral support that I need to lose 125 lbs. Although I've attempted to lose weight before, there's something different about this time. I'm gonna take the reins while they're in my hands and get to the end of my destination. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's success stories. I hope I can be support as you all can be to me!

Replies

• MelieG33
    Options
    Hey, if you need support you can add me.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I admit I joined MFP over year ago; but starting my journey with a different mindset, I'm taking it more serious now. I'm only on Day 3; however, that's an accomplishment for me lately. So, I'm looking for friends for that good ole moral support that I need to lose 125 lbs. Although I've attempted to lose weight before, there's something different about this time. I'm gonna take the reins while they're in my hands and get to the end of my destination. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's success stories. I hope I can be support as you all can be to me!

*Raises hand slowly* Pick me.
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Melie and Mike! I will add you both. =)
  • sonjanicole
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I joined a long time ago, but this time I'm way more committed than I've ever been!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lpitcock
    lpitcock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You can add me, if you would like.
  • vfountain12
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a little while, but I keep getting off track so if any one wants to help keep me motivated please add me. Thank you!! I hope to be doing half marathons and mud runs again by next year.
  • rachelweinrich
    Options
    Raises hand as well! You're more than welcome to add me! Apparently MFP keeps reminding me that I don't have any friends on here yet. So I could use some friends as well. :-) Nice to meet all of you!
  • Jonut1990
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • lakerscutie
    Options
    I need friends on here too! Add me! I could use some support as well!:wink:
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    If you still need friends, I would love to be yours! :smile:
  • ohh_myy_quad
    ohh_myy_quad Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! All of you :)
  • swmann
    Options
    Add me...
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • jhuerta68341
    Options
    Hiii! Feel free to add me . :)
  • jonnajustine
    jonnajustine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I, like so many others, have a difficult time staying on track and not loosing hope. Knowing i have such a long journey ahead of me is a bit discouraging. Please add me! I can use all the positive motivation possible!
  • Lovejoi11
    Lovejoi11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, but you can definitely add me.
  • txwoman5031
    txwoman5031 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. You can add me.
  • nancik81
    Options
    Hi, looking to add more friends myself. I am in a non-profit weight loss orginization called TOPS..Take Off Pounds Sensibly. Have been in it for several years but have gained over the last few years...but it is not as much as if I wasn't in the group. I have a new mind set and looking to get this extra weight off for good.
  • KatGalr
    Options
    Any of you can feel free to add me! :)
  • mosichd
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me.