"Transfer Student"

Options
Hi all. I used to use a different app, but my dietitian was asking me questions I couldn't answer, like how many carbs in a day, how much protein...the other app only showed daily calories. So far I am extremely impressed with this one! I really like the support also. For all struggling, keep your head up! For those achieving, way to go!! Good luck and God Bless all! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Mandillynn
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! So far, I love it here. I, too, like to keep track of all the other things, and not just calories. I've found this site to be very informative, and I love reading some of the posts that people put up. I've also snagged a few awesome recipes. :happy:

I'm on day 6 of counting calories. I haven't weighed in, but I've lost 6 lbs. I was wondering why it was dropping so fast, and I came to the conclusion that it must be my water weight. I never used to drink water, and now to spare my calories, I drink it all the time. I've also cut my sodium intake a lot, which probably helped lose my water weight. Also... I used to eat TONS!!:blushing: I'm sure decreasing the amount I've eaten has helped as well.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I really like all the information that is at our fingertips on this website. Good luck on your efforts to a healthier lifestyle! :smile: