lost my vitamin today

Options
Well, it's my fault :frown: I decided to take my vitamin in the middle of me eatting lunch instead of after. Well, needless to say it made me sick and I upchucked most of my lunch :noway: Guess I learned my lesson! Now I don't know if I should re-eat those 220 calories or not, I'm thinking I do. :sad:

Replies

• fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I used to have that problem with taking anything in supplement form. my stomach can't handle keeping pills down, even with food. now i'm very careful about which vitamins i buy and i read the ingredients to make sure there are necessary ingredients only! (there are a certain group of ingredients that i can recognize that seem to be okay) In my opinion, One-a-day vitamin's coating is a killer for stomachs! just be careful which vitamins you're purchasing and how you're taking them.

Also, you probable shouldn't force yourself to eat right away if you really feel like you can't.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You poor thing...........I get queasy taking my vitamin and can't take it on an empty stomach. How horrible to lose those precious 220 calories! I would defintely be eating more.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Aw, that stinks. :frown:

Butl, some good came of it - you reminded me to take *my* vitamin. :tongue: