I don't understand . . . ? Not feeling well.

Options
I'm sitting here at the office, lunch time is approaching. I ask myself if I'm hungry? My last meal was a snack at 930 this morning. I only had blueberry yogurt with 1/2 c of Kashi cereal for breakfast and applesauce for snack. I'm not hungry. Normally I am at this time - in fact, lunch time is my hungriest time. Problem is - ok, kind of personal - I feel sooo bloated already. Drinking water and herbal tea isn't helping either.

Does anyone have any remedies? I feel like I'm battling this problem constantly lately and I can't stand it. I hate the feeling. I've been coming under the recommended calories day in and day out because I'm just not hungry by dinner time. I feel so much bigger than I am and I just can't shake it! I try to eat healthy fiber foods and do my best to stay away from salts and high sodium products. Anything else I can do?

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Are you eating enough fat and drinking enough water with all that fiber? Fiber creates bulk to push against, but doesn't lubricate its own exit (well it does a little by promoting more mucous production, but not always enough). Fats and moisture help with the movement of that bulk through the intestines.
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    I had about 10 grams of fat this morning and already 2 16 oz bottles of water. Plus 16 oz of black herbal tea with breakfast.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    If I eat too much Fiber I feel that way. I stopped eatign the Fiber One bars cause I felt that way.
    Just a thought......:tongue: