Finally introducing myself

KRISTINAAG
KRISTINAAG Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I joined in Nov but I'm just now saying "Hi" . This is new for me.....I dont myspace, blog, twitter or whatever else is out there. I barely check my email. But I thought I would give this a try.

I work nights so I eat at all the wrong times and I dont get enough sleep but I've been having great success with myfitnesspal. It was hard during the holidays and I've been driving my friends crazy with my calorie counting :wink: :wink: I'm happy though. I'm down 13 pounds!!:happy:

Replies

• Welcome and congratulations on your pounds lost! :flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    congrats on your 13 pounds .... and welcome aboard
  • good job! isn't it the best feeling in the world?!
  • WendyTricia
    WendyTricia Posts: 81 Member
    Hi,

I'm Yari, and very much in need of losing weight successfully. I've been on the weight-loss band wagon for over two year s, and I keep giving up. I just joined this site today, and I am hoping that it's a decision that would change my life forever. I am from Trinidad, and am used to very warm weather all year round. But I now live in Chicago, and I find that in the winter I am less encouraged to work out, and I cover up my body under layers of clothes. I was a size 2 all my adult life and I am now a size 12. I need to change - I want to change! I'm excited; I think I'm on the right road now! YAY!!
  • WendyTricia
    WendyTricia Posts: 81 Member
    438894.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

This is my start ... I hope it's the right one.
  • Congrats on YOUR weight loss! And thank you!!
  • Thank you! I agree, it is the best feeling in the world.
  • WOW...what a change from Trinidad to Chicago. I really really like my fitness pal. I dont use the computer very often and this is so easy to use and helps keep me accountable. I also write down everything I eat during the day, so at the end of the day I can just input everything. It helps me to keep track during the day when thing get crazy with kids, work and being a wife. In the winter I personally found that the Jillian Michaels work out dvds are really good. (and I can yell at her and she cant yell back at me, so it makes me happy:tongue: ) GOOD LUCK!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.