Options
    11508-1.jpg

BAHAHAHHA unfortunately I am not a hoe but I could become one LOL

He was way too funny for me not to post lol
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I kind of hate double standards!

I don't think this is the best forum to find someone but why can't girl just f*** people when they're on the rebound and not be considered slutty? Not that anyone here has implied that at all but a lot of people do thing that.

I have had some random meaningless sex as of late. I am still in love with my ex. He broke my heart cos he's a drug addict that can't keep his life together but we're still women with needs just like anyone else and it's like why can't we just randomly hook up and have it not mean anything and not be judged?

It seems like people think it's impossible for a girl just to have meaningless sex and if she does she's a *kitten*, but I seriously don't think that's the case. It's not like I'd just screw anything that walks but if you're attracted to someone and you're on the rebound and not looking for anything serious and they aren't why the hell not?

To be honest it hasn't really made me feel ANY better about my ex but it's been fun. Just be safe, be smart and use protection if you do. But if it's what you want why not do it? Just don't expect it to make you feel all that much better about your ex.

Sorry for going off on a rant it's just a pet peeve
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I wish i could have a rebound but that would require me having a boyfriend and getting dumped so... no thanks lol

Hey, wanna be my girl?

Yes? That's so great!

I love watching AMC network too!

Yes, it's true. I'm a cat man. I love animals especially cats.

Wait, you're allergic?

Sorry, this isn't going to work any longer. It's not you... it's me. *cough*

Have a nice life and mail me my sweatshirt. You know which one. The one with the picture of my cats on it. That's right. Don't try to steal it for yourself. I'm sure you'll find a nice rebound guy now that you're single and dumped.

Now you're free to rebound without having been in a year long relationship. Although, losing me will probably devastate you as though we had been.

haha that's great :)

If you want a laugh.. or even a rebound guy check out craigslist. always quite the happy bunch over there
  • Corryn78
    Options

To be honest it hasn't really made me feel ANY better about my ex but it's been fun. Just be safe, be smart and use protection if you do. But if it's what you want why not do it? Just don't expect it to make you feel all that much better about your ex.

Sounds reasonable to me!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options

I don't think this is the best forum to find someone but why can't girl just f*** people when they're on the rebound and not be considered slutty? Not that anyone here has implied that at all but a lot of people do thing that.

I have had some random meaningless sex as of late. I am still in love with my ex. He broke my heart cos he's a drug addict that can't keep his life together but we're still women with needs just like anyone else and it's like why can't we just randomly hook up and have it not mean anything and not be judged?

It seems like people think it's impossible for a girl just to have meaningless sex and if she does she's a *kitten*, but I seriously don't think that's the case. It's not like I'd just screw anything that walks but if you're attracted to someone and you're on the rebound and not looking for anything serious and they aren't why the hell not?

Ya I hear ya... I don't know I am all confused and messed up... could use a fun night out even with just friends
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    is single..not crazy and willing..lmao... and almost in the neighborhood ..lol
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    This thread just cracks me up! lol

LOL me toooooo!!!!! Just wanted to laugh I guess
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Totaaaaaaaally agree.
    The double standard is b.s.
    Women should be free to sex whomever, whenever, without judgement.

So how you do'n ;)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Half serious like- if they say yes- I am down but if they say no, I'm not?

This is exactly what I was thinking. :laugh:
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

No but seriously, wanna see my spaceship? :bigsmile:
  • deniseearheart
    Options

No but seriously, wanna see my spaceship? :bigsmile:

hahaha sure :laugh:
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    Half serious like- if they say yes- I am down but if they say no, I'm not?

This is exactly what I was thinking. :laugh:

LOL!!! I don't even know haha
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    there is a song you would probably get a kick out of.

Casual Sex by My Darkest Days.

I have any guy who is interested in me listen to it and understand that is where I am and if they are ok with it great if not, have a nice day. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAA I might need one or two or three....
    Word girl! Im in Washington we should hook up and go man hunting!
  • deniseearheart
    Options
    there is a song you would probably get a kick out of.

Casual Sex by My Darkest Days.

I have any guy who is interested in me listen to it and understand that is where I am and if they are ok with it great if not, have a nice day. :drinker: :flowerforyou:

oooooooooo I like them tooooo!!!I will look for it
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey my ex did that and she ended being knocked up with a deadbeat's child. Don't give your ex that satisfaction....

When I read that sentence, I thought your ex had been impregnated by a zombie. I do have somewhat of a grasp on the English language, and I assume that all of my friends will end up as deadbeat dads, so I really should have comprehended that the first time around.

Just a peak inside my head.

Good luck with the banging.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

No need to hunt. I'm right here. =)
  • Fat2Fit4Life
    Fat2Fit4Life Posts: 599 Member
    Options

HA! You two should hook up and post it on the interwebs! :laugh:
  • deniseearheart
    Options

HA! You two should hook up and post it on the interwebs! :laugh:

bahaahhahah pervert