Looking for some motivational support

Options
Hi everyone,

I would love it if I could find some people to help me stay motivated and positive. I would be more then happy to help anyone who needs support as well.

I am a new mom, and since I had my baby almost 8 months ago I have lost all but 7 lbs of my pregnancy weight, unfortunately before I got pregnant I wanted to lose 35lbs....so here I am needing to lose 42lbs and its tough.

I find i lose motivation because I lack time and get stressed but I know I can find it...just with a little one it gets tricky without the support.

I am getting married in 6 months and am hoping to be well on my way to my goal by then.

Thank you

Replies

• tayg30
    Options
    I would love to help you! And would love to have the help from you. I know it canbe hard after having kids to lose the weight but we can do it!! Add me if you like:) I also have a facebook support group if you would like to join it.

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/184730461657809/208686742595514/?notif_t=group_activity
  • Dianecg
    Dianecg Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Has the little one started walking yet? Wait til that happens and the running begins! Ah, the memories. My youngest is 17 (oldest is 27) but I remember those days.

So, how many pounds do you realistically want to lose in 6 months? Have you set a reasonable goal?

Cross your legs, put your little one on the crossed leg at the ankle, and give "horsey" rides. That will burn some calories! Then switch legs to make sure both sides get a workout :-)

Lay down in bed on your back, and hold your baby up in the air then do air pushups. Again, more calories! See, we can help you work it off!

Add me as a friend if you like and I'll try to help you along.