rileya
rileya Posts: 28 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone,
I am very excited to start tracking my progress towards my fitness goals. I have slowly been letting myself go for the last couple years and now I am determined to get my life back and I really beleive that MFP is going to help.

Replies

• Katie_L
    Katie_L Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All,
    I'm glad to be on board. It's awesome to be able to track your food and exercise so easily and be inspired by all the success and struggles of others. I've been struggling with my weight since I had my last child 2 weeks before my 41st birthday. I really want my old body back. I've been reading all kinds of diet books and trying different eating plans but nothing seemed to work long term. I have a family to feed and don't want to have to make something different for myself all the time. Recently, when my 4 year old was praying before our meal. Her words really hit me "Bless this food to our bodies use." I was reminded big time we are supposed to be eating for our body's use and not just for our enjoyment. My body needs good foods to function properly. I look forward to getting in shape with all of you here at MFP.
  • esther63
    esther63 Posts: 5 Member
    It's nice to know there are many people in the same boat! Here's to eating to live - and feeling better! Good for you for joining!!:love:
This discussion has been closed.