Nike+ Sportwatch GPS or FItBit?

The Boyfriend has offered me my choice of either of them as a birthday present. Reading about them on line, they both have their good points and their bad points ... I'm having a hard time making up my mind. Can anyone who has either one tell me what you like or don't like? If you had to make this choice, which would you choose?

Replies

• jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Don't k ow about the sportswatch. Fit but is good for motivating you to increase your daily activity or for walking/running. Try doing individual searches on here for each item seep rarely to look at previous threads.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    FitBit is good for measuring daily non-exercise activity, it tracks walking/running/treadmill exercise, but not so well on other things.

A sportwatchj will give you a more accurate calorie burn, for exercise, but wont measure your wandering around doing misc. things or count your stair flights climbed.

I find I need them both to get optimal tracking - personally I would go for just a FitBIt since my primary exercise is walking, and my Kettlebell and strength workouts I don't bother tracking the calories daily. 8 years ago I was mainly cycling and then I would have opted for the sportwatch.