that awkward moment

Options

Replies

• kraebear
    Options
    When you realise that 'Free Candy' written on the side of the van was in fact just a campaign to free a political prisoner called Candy who was wrongfully convicted of espionage

I feel like this should be the winning comment. Haha.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    when you relize that all the people in the van with candy dont want to share with you:cry:
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ...when he says the wrong name, but you decide not to correct him, because whatever "she" liked is working REALLY well.
  • Seriousmom3
    Options
    When you're just sitting there drinking a milkshake and suddenly there are a bunch of guys in your yard.

:laugh: hate when my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    calling out the wrong name..hmm mmm...while doing the deed. Or worse, being called the wrong name lol...sorry, had to get off the candy subject, and now I'm the perv in the group ha ha ha!!

I only ever dated women named "Honey" or "Baby."
  • kraebear
    Options
    calling out the wrong name..hmm mmm...while doing the deed. Or worse, being called the wrong name lol...sorry, had to get off the candy subject, and now I'm the perv in the group ha ha ha!!

Oh I see what you did thurr
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    cute lol:laugh:
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options

And men named "Thor" or 'stud'?
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    when the man driving tells you to buy some candy for all of the people in the van
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Going for a thread kill:

When you realize the really hot girl you just sent your nudes to, is a 95 year old man.
  • iAMsmiling
    Options
    Going for a thread kill:

When you realize the really hot girl you just sent your nudes to, is a 95 year old man.

Even worse the other way around.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    When you realize 95 year old men are getting more action then you are.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Going for a thread kill:

Even worse the other way around.

:laugh: Awkward!
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    ...when he says the wrong name, but you decide not to correct him, because whatever "she" liked is working REALLY well.

Bahahaha...
  • iAMsmiling
    Options
    When you realize 95 year old men are getting more action then you are.

You've been talking to my wife?
  • Wonderob
    Wonderob Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    When you realise that your wife is in bed naked and you're sat in another room writing stupid messages on here
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    When the 95 year old man tells you you're not hot enough for him.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Going for a thread kill:

Only to find out that 95 year old man is your grandpa...then he tells you the story of how he met grandma...she couldn't resist him when he slid open the van door, offered her a Reeses, called her the wrong name while doing the deed in the van and BAM! That's how your mom or dad was made.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    You're stuck in a deserted, freezing airport with a 16 yr old boy from the bronx and a very small airplane blanket between the 2 of you. In the middle of the summer heat so all you have with you are shorts and tank tops. aaawkward!
    sleeping back to back with a 16 yr old isn't exactly how I expected to end my tropical vacation! At least the guys that work there brought us some airplane food.

I hope the airport has updated their " PSA" system. since '95!
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Going for a thread kill:

Only to find out that 95 year old man is your grandpa...then he tells you the story of how he met grandma...she couldn't resist him when he slid open the van door, offered her a Reeses, called her the wrong name while doing the deed in the van and BAM! That's how your mom or dad was made.

That awkward moment when a random person on the internet knows your family history.