Easy recipe: Asian Seasoned Ground Turkey Tofu Salad

Options
MVY_
MVY_ Posts: 253 Member
This is my own little twist of a salad because I miss eating Asian food! Lol. I've been eating a lot of american food lately...but anyways, hope you like it and enjoy it as much as I did.

Ingredients:

One package of FIRM tofu (cut into cubes)
One package of turkey (I used half of the package cause I only used one package of tofu, I like a lot of tofus so more tofu for me lol)
Bok Choy Veggies
1 small shallot
3 cloves of Garlic
Salt
1 tsp of soy sauce
1 tsp of hoison sauce
1 tsp of oyster sauce

First I boiled the tofu and the bok choy only until the tofu and bok choy are tender. Usually the bok choy gets tender more easily and I like mine with a crunch. Then I strain the tofu after it has softened and run it under cold water. I set that aside along with the bok choy.

Next, I put a little bit of coconut oil in a skillet then I add the shallots and garlic to the oil, stir it for 45 seconds. Then add the turkey, cook thoroughly. I seasoned my turkey with soy sauce, hoison sauce, and oyster sauce. However, you can season your turkey with any kind of asian seasoning you like!

Lastely, I put all the ingredients together. I toss the turkey that is cooked with the tofu in a bowl then I pour it into a Tupperware and add the bok choy on the side. :)

Replies