HELPPPPPPP!!!! Can You Have Awesome ABS at 48????

Options
Plezzzzzzz help!!!!! I have had children but all of them natural so do you think it is possible for me to have a nice flatten stomach if I continue my cardio and weight training??? I am 48 and would like to get in shape which I still have about 59lbs left to lose but had over 100lbs. Would greatly appreciate any advice, and what you did to get those great abs.

Replies

• BlackTimber
    BlackTimber Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You may already have great abs, They are just hiding. You have done fantastic so far. Your abs will be your prize when you reach your goal.
  • toniamichelle
    toniamichelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am working towards my awesome abs! I do Les Mills Pump and it has helped me to go from a size 12 to a size 6 this year!!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I hope so. I'm 46 and would like to have amazing abs too but I've had 2 c-sections so I don't know if it's possible for me.
  • Emile_Jarreau
    Emile_Jarreau Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!. Yes you have some right now...just get the body fat levels down sub 15 % and you'll see them begin to peek through :)

Emile
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Had 4 babies 3 c-sections, I'm 53 and the body is pretty amazing in it's ability to repair itself. You need a really good core workout, you'll have decent (not perfect) abs before you know it. Cross fit training is really really good for the abs. Hang in there!
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for all those who posted a comment it really keeps me encouraged and determined!!!!!!!!!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    YES you can! Ijust turned 40 and mine are slowly starting to show. You can do this!