Hii new from UK here

estelle74uk
estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hiya, just thought I would introduce myself. Just joined here and also app on iphone.

Im 35, bout 5 2 and just want to get really fit and healthy this year. I wasnt doing too bad last year, weight training and running, but obviously near christmas it went all out of the window!

So this Monday (11th), it all starts again. Still trying to get over new year celebrations!

So fingers crossed, that I can do this consistently as that is the only way to go.

Good luck everyone

Rach

Replies

• AGG115
    AGG115 Posts: 62
    Welcome, Rach! You're welcome to add me as a friend if you'd like. Good luck to you! Yeah, I didn't realize until this year just how hard it is to get through the holidays without gorging yourself. I didn't even attend very many Christmas parties, it was just seeing family more than usual that did it!

I would definately encourage you to check out the weight loss ticker in the Tools section... a little something to help you stay motivated. What are your fitness goals?
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Hiya thanks alot, have added you as friend. I must say people are really friendly and helpful on here already, only been here about hour!

I didnt even attend anybodies parties or get togethers or anything, me and my other half eat enough on our own! We always go out every christmas eve and buy enough for the next week, just munch foods cost us about £70! Terrible really. In between the xmas and new year we actually both did lose a bit of weight, In a week I lost 7 lbs!

But now, unfortunatly I have put it all back on. So as from Monday, it all starts again.

Im not overweight, but I would really like to lose at around 5-6lbs and to definatly get more muscle tone, stop all the wobbling about. I mainly have trouble on my bottom half, so just hoping to try and sort that part out and have overall fitness, like what I did before xmas!

I did actually try and do that ticker thing, but got a bit confused as to what to do!

How about you, whats your goals?

x
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Hi Rach. Come and join us on Team UK: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/74634-team-uk-january-2010?page=1#posts-1029867 :)

You can set up a ticker from the tools menu
  • AGG115
    AGG115 Posts: 62
    How about you, whats your goals?

I'm hoping to be 150 by July 1. Currently 172. Working out 3-4 times a week, pretty intense classes at the gym. I want results, quick!
This discussion has been closed.