I am new..Let's see if this works

LCreutz
LCreutz Posts: 17 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I am new to the site and I am hoping that this can HELP me....I have done it all from personal trainers to WW and many more. Unfortunately my lack of strength, ability to keep my moth shut when food is around, love of everything chocolate and my emotional roller coaster ride of my life has brought me to this. Growing up in my teens I was always just 10 Lbs. over weight but I was ok with that... Once I got into college and gained the Freshmen "15" wich turned out to be 30. Then I had my son and I never could loose the baby weight. So here I am trying to loose years worth of weight. The first LBS I plan on loosing are the original 10 that I have always wanted and I will go from there.

Wish me luck!

PS any tip that you can give me would be greatly apprechiated!

Replies

• jessvdm
    jessvdm Posts: 9 Member
    Good luck to you! I am also new to this site and not too big on the networking aspect, but I saw your post and wanted to encourage you. I find that if I don't track my food, it can get a little out of control and I make excuses for everything! I am not too overweight, but want to lose the extra pounds I gained with my daughter (now four months).
    Tips include: don't sell yourself short--if you ate it--even just a little bit--record it!
    stockpile your fridge with fresh veggies and hummus, or something like that to snack on. I really like Kashi granola bars as "treats" or some sprouted barley bread with natural peanut butter. Yum!
    Also, don't deprive yourself. the goal is to live your LIFE not live up to crazy expectations. Like you, I am a CHOCOHOLIC!! I eat chocolate every day. I recommend getting a high quality chocolate or some chocolate chips and having a little bit after dinner with some tea. It saves me from bingeing later.

Gotta go! Screaming baby! Good luck!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.