Looking for new friends and support

Options
Hi, my name is Frank. I'm looking to make new friends here to help me along my weight loss journey. I am wanting to lose at least 50 pounds so I know I have a long way to go.

Replies

• bonnieluann
    Options
    Hi Frank Welcome .....You can add me if u like i log in every day and try and support all my friends i have been here since aug and love it i have lost 23 pds since joining
  • Musicgoddess25
    Options
    Hi Frank, I'll be there along with you buddy. I want to lose over 100 lbs. I just tracked my food for a few days and found it to be helpful to see the amount of calories, fat, protein etc. I'm new at this and have to be more dedicated. we'll help each other out. good luck.

Musicgoddess25
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi Frank. If you like, you can add me as friend. I'd be happy to share tips and give encouragement.
  • nancyp1363
    Options
    I have joined this website recently. I didn't realize exactly how much I was eating until I started logging it. I am looking to make new friends along the way. i would like to lose 45-50 lbs. as well. I know I have a long way to go but I know I can do it. Two years ago, I weighed 265 and now I am at 185.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Howdy! :) I've been here a little over a year...I'm here every day and try to support all of my friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • sbn80355
    Options
    Hello, everyone, after giving a birth I freaking cannot loose weight!Hope this works!
  • motivatedmother
    Options
    Hey! Im also looking for new friends for that extra push and motivation...feel free to add me! =)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on making the choice to reclaim health. Feel free to add me for support.
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me!!!

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Sabina7
    Options
    HI and welcome. You can add me to your friend list
  • Kendralh
    Kendralh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Kendra. 21, 5'8", 170 lbs.. in the last 6 months, I've ended a long-term relationship, graduated, moved to a new place knowing no one, and started a new (desk) job.. needless to say, things got out of control VERY quickly. Aiming to lose 30-40 lbs (less if I manage to get back some muscle mass). Started MFP seriously about a week ago, and it's been shocking to realize how much I've been eating (calories from Friday happy hour were the most painful)! 1440 cals/ day is the goal, and I'm going to try to start speed skating again (which I did competitively until college) and build up to a 5k within the next 6 weeks. Today was my first run, and it feels great. Good luck on your journey, and friend me if you'd like!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Frank :) x
  • bellybuster118
    bellybuster118 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome Frank! i'm looking to lose about 40 lbs so we BOTH have a long way to go! good luck and feel free to add :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: