26 pounds down!

Options
I'm not at goal, yet, but I'm taking some time to celebrate 26 pounds gone forever. It's taken 3 1/2 months.

Once I figured out the right strategy, it wasn't even that hard. I used to think losing weight was impossible, but now I know it isn't. How exciting is that!!

I started with Atkins and have given up most grains, most of the time. I now consider myself low-carb. I still will have an occasional bagel, if I want it, but most of the time I don't. I have logged religiously in the past, but find I don't have to as much, now that this is becoming a lifestyle change. I do come back to MFP every so often for a reality check.

Love MFP and the support!

Replies

• jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congratz!!! You did a great job and I'm looking to lose about the same weight in the same timeframe :D
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot! Awesome loss! 26 lbs is amazing! Keep up the awesome work you're doing! :)
  • zd04
    zd04 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm not at goal, yet, but I'm taking some time to celebrate 26 pounds gone forever. It's taken 3 1/2 months.

Once I figured out the right strategy, it wasn't even that hard. I used to think losing weight was impossible, but now I know it isn't. How exciting is that!!

I started with Atkins and have given up most grains, most of the time. I now consider myself low-carb. I still will have an occasional bagel, if I want it, but most of the time I don't. I have logged religiously in the past, but find I don't have to as much, now that this is becoming a lifestyle change. I do come back to MFP every so often for a reality check.

Love MFP and the support!

WOAH......Great job!!!!! Congratulations....
    Hey can you do me a favor??My goal is around 30 lbs so i want to see the change happened in you by losing 26lbs.....so can you share your pics????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!