Let's do this!

Options
Hi, I'm Meagen! This isn't the first time I've attempted to lose weight, but I'm sure that's the case for a lot of people here. For my age, height, & current weight, I'm considered Obese. That's a VERY scary label to have, especially with me only being 19. I'm getting married in September of 2011 & I want to look GOOOOOD! :wink: My fiance doesn't think I'm big, nor has he ever. He was a previous football player and no matter how much weight he gains, he always just looks muscular. I think he looks great, & I love him with all my heart. But even though he loves me the way I am, I can't help but think, "How?" I was much smaller when we started dating 4 years ago [About 47 pounds lighter, to be exact]. I'm just tired of feeling sorry for myself. I want to have the confidence I once had & I want to stop WHINING. I know that I hate it when others are that way, but I never thought of myself as "Whiny". But.. Yep. I sure am. Especially when it comes to my weight.

So let's get this going! I'm ready to lose weight & look AMAZING. I'll try to motivate you as much as possible if you'll help me, no matter your age, how much you have to lose, or where you are. C'mon guys! Let's do this together!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• DTFaaron
    Options
    We're in the same boat. I want to lose 39 lbs. When I think "39" lbs as a whole it sounds like a huge amount. But I'm taking it a couple of lbs at a time. the way I look at it, time flies. the days go by so fast. Next thing you know you've been dieting for a week..........then a month..........then 3 months............then it's already half a year and you've lost 20 lbs.

You can do it! :o)
  • Meag0414
    Options
    I'm sure hoping I can! I have a friend that I work with that has lost 130 pounds by herself, with just improving her diet & exercising. I'm thinking if she can do THAT, then surely I can lose 40+!! I'm trying to keep my head held up! I've been, in my book, "thin" before. Surely I can do it again!!

:happy: