Hi I'm New and my motto is "If at first you dont suceed,

Options
My hubby says he quit smoking 100 times before he finally smoked his last one. I plan to keep trying until this works for me. I have plenty to lose (weight wise) and can only improve my situation.

I can use all the encouragement I can get and wish to share encouragement with others also.

Replies

• hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck! Remember it's a process not a destination. Even when you reach a goal your life will go on, and hopefully be fun and enjoyable. Every person is a little different in what works for them.

You can do it!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal,. :smile:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That's a great motto to have. I have tried dieting many times before but this time instead of 'dieting', I am changing the way I eat to a healthier way. Totally changing the way I eat and forcing myself to eat things I hate because some diet tells me to has not worked in the past. I am planning to lose the weight steadily by making better choices.
  • MimaMia
    Options
    Great place here for the motivation and inspirations you need to take you through your journey... just remember it is a life change but a good one. Welcome to MFP :smile: