Guys - do you admit when another guy is good looking?

Options

Replies

• TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    sure....but its more of a " wish I looked like him" kinda thing. I also dont go walking down a mall and see a dude and yell out " damnnnn, he is good looking "....I generally keep it to myself, lmao.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    sure....but its more of a " wish I looked like him" kinda thing. I also dont go walking down a mall and see a dude and yell out " damnnnn, he is good looking "....I generally keep it to myself, lmao.

If you ever decide to please have a video camera ready.
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You guys are cute.... and hilarious.
  • Iceman1800
    Options
    I think age is part of it too. I don't worry about what other people think if I say a guy is good looking. I know I'm straight and I'm sure gay guys can tell I'm straight.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    There's no point. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with it, it's just that I'm not gay. There's no point to it at all.

It's not like I go up to every good looking guy and tell him. But if it comes up in conversation with my wife... like, she has a thing for Vin Disel - I don't see him as an attractive man. But I could understand George Clooney (or insert other good looking guy). Or, if a guy friend just got shot down or broken up with, I might give him some reassurance that he is a good looking guy (if he actually is).
  • Marc713
    Marc713 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't have any issue paying a guy a compliment, I'm confident and secure enough to do so. Hell, part of the reason I'm working out is because the majority of my friends are in great shape and usually have beach bodies all year long. I got tired of being the fatty in the group and since my knee is doing good it was time to get back to a trimmer healthier me.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love men, they make me smile. Thanks guys for the morning entertainment :)
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    This thread is funny as heck and oddly informative about something I either had never given much thought or just assumed didn't happen.
    Thanks for the giggles.
  • sanghera_04
    Options
    Yeahh defo, i can appreciate a good looking guy
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Huh? I am gay and I have no problem telling when a woman is beautiful.

So I have a question for you since this whole thread is already going:

The more I think about it, this guy seems right on how I would rate a guy:
    I note the following... when I see a guy in good shape at the gym.. I will pay attention to what he is doing.. so yes I notice guys in good shape.. even on the beach.. but then my thought is crap, he must work hard... it is more build and body type that attracts my attention-- not looks or facial features.

So the question is, since you can "tell" women are beautiful is that simply their low bf/shape? Kinda like the opposite of what this guy is saying, or can you actually pick out good looking female facial characteristics?
  • superpapa16
    superpapa16 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I think age is part of it too. I don't worry about what other people think if I say a guy is good looking. I know I'm straight and I'm sure gay guys can tell I'm straight.

Pretty much this. I'm much more secure now than I was in my early 20's. I'd also add that my definition of "good-looking" men has been influenced by my wife. It's almost like I just point out her type.

What NFL fan doesn't have a crush on Ed Hochuli?
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options

If you ever decide to please have a video camera ready.

I always carry my phone with me...camera at the ready, lol.
  • zimfour
    zimfour Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I SAY WHY NOT....BUT MOST GUYS WILL NO SAY THAT!!!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Few very nice looking guys here.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    i came on mfp to lose weight, but so far all i've been doing is laughing too hard...you guys honestly make me laugh too much, bad distractions !
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I would l just like to ask, for the record of course, all the guys here....

how YOU doing? lol
  • jaciofthedead
    Options
    My husband will say "thats a handsome man" sometimes LOL
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    This thread needs some proper mood music and I'm thinking Kenny Loggins - Playing with the boys.
  • sonny368
    Options
    It has happened recently though...I had to buy a digital caliper and the guy who sold it was really nice...I gave a shot..I told him that I thought he was gorgeous and he said "Wow I'm sorry I'm married..." some days later he called me back and asked if he could see me again and...we're dating up...so...if a man is beautiful he can see it in your eyes to admit it on front of him is fine for me because I would like to be recognize as a good-looking girl either...and I am...so compliments are welcomed !!
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    out loud...lmbo