stone milestone

Options
i dont know how to upload photos. but have two on my profile. obe when i first started and one a few wks back. ive lost a total of one stone 1lb which im chuffed with. would like to loose another half stone. i dont mind how long it takes. im 5ft 3 and started out at 10stone 2/3 and im now 9 stone 2. im definately feel the changes. i have had two children so i do feel i carry my weight on my stonach. the changes ive made are cut portion sizes, made healthy choices, eating more veg and fruit. drinking tonnes more. my diet more balanced and feel healthier. just need to work on my jelly belly now....might start zumba class each wk see if that helps.

Replies

• donnas144
    donnas144 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    meant to add since loosing weight no one has actually noticed. as i say i can see and feel the changes which is the main thing. and i do wear quite baggy clothes....( to disguise my jelly belly lol) but im starting to feel alot happier to wear more fitted stuff than i did before
  • skyeliz525
    skyeliz525 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    21 Pounds gone - that is FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations!!!! And trust me, people do notice, they may just not say anything or may be able to figure exactly what has changed, they just know something has. I've lost 27 pounds since starting my weight loss journey about 5 months ago. I'm so stoked about it!

Keep up the good work! Be daring...wear something a little more fitted and I bet you get some compliments! :)

*I'm American...so i THINK a stone is about 20 pounds..could be wrong though!!!
  • donnas144
    donnas144 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thank u! ive lost 15 pounds in total. i dont think im quite at the stage of being really daring with clothes yet as my weight hanges on my stomach. the jeans in the profile picture tucks in my muffin top lol. but i know at some point is going to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!