1 month in - no big changes - need input

Options
Hi all. One month in to working out and trying to eat healthier. Primarily I want to lose fat - look leaner. Since end of August I have been walking or biking for about 30 minutes 5 days/week, barbell classes 2x per week, vinyasa flow yoga 2x per week. The last two for bulding strength, the moderate cardio to help with calorie burning etc. I have lost 3 lbs since my heaviest inflated week when I started but I had not been that heavy in a long time. I am happy about the 3 lbs but I havent seen inches lost yet. Here are my q's:
1) Am I doing enough strength? I have been able to raise the barbel weights once in the last month - enough to make it hard to finish reps.
2)I am trying to stay in the 1300 net calories - making sure I take extra protein.
3) I am having a protein smoothie after each strength workout.
4) I am trying not to eat after dinner.
5) I am trying to have bkfst every day - and I do mini meals throughout the day.

I guess my question is - is it to early to see changes? Is one month not enough time? I know I am not hurting my body by all this extra work but I was hoping to see more changes than what I am seeing. HELP!

Stats:
Female 37
5' 6.5"
SW 149.5
CW 146.5
GW 135~
But my primary goal is fat loss. My scale says I am 29% Fat I would like to hit the low 20's regardless of what the scale says. Am I not doing enough?????

Also, I have read about upping your calories (NROWLFW) but for me unfortunately has only lead to weight gain. I really need to stay in the 1300-1500 per day.

Any input will be appreciated!!!!